DDK is an extension of the ETPS platform where DNC was the currency. The management decided to open new ways of generating business opportunity for ETPS Community members and increase the user’s amount on the platform. Therefore, they decided to launch DDK platform where they introduced new and revolutionized technology — Blockchain.
With this integration, the platform has now become the DDK platform where the users will use the delegated proof of stake (DPoS) for establishing consensus among them and making the platform democratic, secure, and faster than the previous one.
To achieve this target of converting from ETPS to DDK platform, a migration process was conducted, which will be discussed in the following post.
● The migration process started on the 16th of March, 2018 when the platform decided to cut off data diamond awards. After that, the management ceased the accumulation of diamond awards as well.
● The next major step was the transfer of diamond awards. The platform transferred these awards on 29th of April, 2018 and ETPS users received diamond rewards.
● It was the 15th of May, 2018 when ETPS platform announced the closing date of this platform and it would be 30th June, 2018.
● On 15th May, the platform allowed the users to transfer all their DNC in their DNC wallet to their Blockchain whether it is My Wallet, Universal Blockchain Wallet, imToken or My Ether Wallet.
● From 8th June to 30th June 2018, the ETPS platform ceased for data migration to DDK platform. The platform ceased the accumulation of group rewards, referral, and overriding rewards as well during this period.
● 31st August 2018 was the date when the users of ETPS platform migrated to the DDK platform. All the users will be allowed from this date to begin staking and voting on the platform. Users will also get referral awards from onwards.
The following infographic depicts the entire transition: